(1)(intro) Asus4 A Asus4 G A G D F# D A
(2) I Heard a great voice out of heaven saying
Behold the tabernacle of God is with men
He shall dwell with them and they shall be His people
And almighty God will be with them
(3) He shall wipe away all tears from their eyes
There shall be no more death
Neither sorrow nor crying and no more pain
The former things are all passed away
(4) He that sat upon the throne said
"Behold I make all things new"
He said unto me "Write these words
For they are faithful and true"
(5) It is done It is done It is done It is done
(6) He is the Alpha and Omega
The Beginning and the End
The Son of God the King of Kings
Lord of lords He's Everything
The Prince of Peace is He
The Son of Man Seed of Abraham
Second Person in the Trinity
Here's how it goes(follow the numbers).
I believe this is right. If not please comment and don't forget to rate!
Gaither Vocal Band - Alpha And Omega Chords :: indexed at Ultimate Guitar.